To join the Lincoln Artist Guild, completed Lincoln Artists’ Guild Membership Forms along with appropriate membership fees can be mailed to the address on the form or dropped off at regularly scheduled meetings or shows.
- $35 for a 12-month membership (January-December)
- $55 for a 12-month membership for a couple (January-December)
- $20 for a 6-month membership (July-December)
- Three shows per year some of which feature cash awards and ribbons.
- Opportunity to participate in solo and group shows at various venues around Lincoln, NE.
- The monthly LAG newsletter featuring news and events related to upcoming programs, exhibits, workshops and more.
- Membership in ANAC (Association of Nebraska Art Clubs) (see below for details)
- Attend regularly scheduled programs with demonstrations, workshops, art critiques, and guest speakers.
- Trips to art galleries and other art related locations.
- Access to essential art equipment including mat cutter, point driver, shrink wrapper, paper cutter, display screens, and more.
- Work may be featured in the Lincoln 55+ Seniors Paper
- Opportunity to create, grow, and share with artists in your local community.
Lincoln Artists’ Guild membership fees include membership to ANAC (Association of Nebraska Art Clubs). As a member, individuals have the opportunity to participate in juried shows hosted by the Lincoln Artists’ Guild where winning entries will go the ANAC state-wide juried art competition.
Have questions about the Guild or looking to learn more? Join us at any of our upcoming shows, receptions, monthly meetings, or programs. You can also contact us online, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with the Lincoln Artists’ Guild on Facebook.